Get the Service Request Module for FREE - up to a $2600 value!
Purchase Proteus or Proteus MMX by July 31, 2012 and receive the Service Request module for free.*
Eagle's web-based Service Request module allows remote users to submit requests for service via web browser. This module is an advanced communication tool that brings work order software directly to end users eliminating both administrative time for data entry and lost requests. Service is improved through faster response times and better communication.
- Reduce downtime, increase asset life and improve productivity.
- Easy-to-access, browser-based user interface to submit service requests.
- Substantially reduce calls to your maintenance department.
- Generate faster repairs and service.
- Improves tenant satisfaction.
- Provide requesters with the ability to confirm receipt of a request automatically.
- View real-time status reports for work requests and work orders by asset, building, area, equipment, requester, etc.
- Check for duplicate requests.
- Send e-mail message automatically to requester when work has been accepted or denied.
- Notify requester automatically about changed work order status.
Learn more about Proteus and the Service Request module:
* Purchase must be made between May 1, 2012 and July 31, 2012. Free Service Request module includes up to 100 users. Offer available to new customers only.
** Current customers receive 20% off your purchase of the Service Request module when you mention this offer.
Proteus CMMS is an easy-to-use, full-featured maintenance and asset management software system that helps companies increase their return on investment while decreasing the cost of operation.
If you’re looking for maximum value coupled with ease of use and solid technology, Eagle Technology has the solution for you!
Have a Question?
Contact our sales team to find out how Eagle Technology can help you.