Our Proteus Implementation package, ProStart, can include the following:
- Production of a detailed project plan, including specific tasks to be completed, necessary resources, and a timeline for completion of the tasks.
- Installation, configuration, and testing of the product in the client’s operating environment.
- Determination of which modules will be used, as well as how the database will be populated. This can be done through data conversion, data import from another source, or a manual build.
- Population of the database.
- Training for the client and the end-users. On-site training is tailored to the specific needs of each set of users so that everyone learns the portions of the software critical to their success.
- Verification that the objectives defined at the beginning of the project have been met.